The Egyptians were the first to show advanced baking skills. Even the Medieval European bakers make gingerbread and fruitcakes. A combination of refined flour, shortening, eggs, shortening, milk and other flavors are used to make a cake. There are a lot of yummy cakes that you can make at home. Here we give you 10 interesting recipes.
- Moist Chocolate Cake: This cake is very special. It is perfect for family parties and celebrations. This chocolate cake is delicious and is very light.
Here’s the recipe: http://goo.gl/iH5rsS
- Pineapple Orange Cake: This cake is easy to prepare but tastes really good. This recipe will surely steal the show.
Here’s the recipe: http://goo.gl/a9PIFb
- Hot Milk Cake: This is a simple yet old-fashioned cake that tastes really good.
Here’s the recipe: http://goo.gl/AsCv70
- Sandy’s Chocolate Cake: This recipe was found on AllRecipes.com. This is the best chocolate cake that you will ever have.
Here’s the recipe: http://goo.gl/Ng7nhz
- Potluck Banana Cake: The frosting of coffee flavor goes well with this moist banana cake.
Here’s the recipe: http://goo.gl/ugNW8X
- Classic Carrot Cake: This recipe of the carrot cake is something that you will try multiple times. The secret to this recipe is the condensed milk, spices and flecks of carrot.
Here’s the recipe: http://goo.gl/Ol1fET
- Toffee Poke Cake: This is a simple recipe. It will be a favorite dessert among your family and friends.
Here’s the recipe: http://goo.gl/52fpGQ
- Buttermilk Pound Cake: This is a delicious pound cake. It is best served with macerated strawberries.
Here’s the recipe: http://goo.gl/y4SqRr
- Marvelous Cannoli Cake: This rich cake is very delicious and is filled with vanilla and chocolate fillings.
Here’s the recipe: http://goo.gl/eS65C1
- Lemon Chiffon Cake: This cake is moist, fluffy and light. It is a perfect cake to be served to guests.
Here’s the recipe: http://goo.gl/3hHEDc