A large variety of fish is available in the US. Some of the most consumed seafood include salmon. In this blog post, you will find a list of top 10 seafood of USA.
- Pangasius: Pangasius is also known as swai, basa and tra. This is a tender, white fish that is farmed and imported. It is also known as iridescent catfish.
- Cod: This is a very complicated species. A whole book has been dedicated to how this fish can change the world. There are many varieties of the fish including Hook and Line Atlantic cod and Wild caught imported Pacific cod.
- Crab: There isn’t a lot of meat in a crab. There are some crabs that are more sustainable than others. One should always prefer Dungeness crab over King crab.
- Catfish: This is a catfish recipe that is tasty and is also present in the Junior League Centennial Cookbook.
- Tilapia: Tilapia is one of the top 10 consumed Seafood of USA. Tilapia is a white fish that is inexpensive. It is a very popular choice for seafoods.
- Salmon: Salmon is a very popular fish and contains healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Its vitamin D content is very high. This fish is very easy to prepare.
- Tuna: Tuna is one of the seven species of fishes of ocean. They are a great form of food. They are related to mackerels fishes. Tunas are a good source of Saturated Fat, Vitamin B6, Phosphorus, Protein, Vitamin B12, Niacin and Selenium.
- Shrimp: Shrimp can be eaten in a lot of ways. There is a diversity of Seafood and shrimp are one of the best food available.